Egypt has detained a number of its citizens for using the social networking site Facebook to organize anti-government protests. What online sites are most effective in influencing politics -- and is the impact positive?
FROM THE PANEL
It's rare to hear of a human rights violation, a political event or a major incident in Egypt that isn't accompanied with a mobile phone video published on Youtube.Lauren Keane | 9 COMMENTS
May 29, 2008 at 12:52 PM
- Should the World Help Iran Protesters?
- Iranian Election Aftermath
- Obama's Cairo Speech
- Has the World Lost Confidence in U.S. Economic Management?
- The Future of Newspapers
- U.S., Israel on a Crash Course Over Iran?
- Threats From An Interlinked World
- Reconciliation for Turkey and Armenia
- All Past Questions