The mood at the World Economic Forum in Davos this year was decidedly gloomy, which seems a fair reflection of economic conditions. Let's look forward: tell us what the bright spots might be in the world economy this time next year.
Economic Bright Spots in 2010
Posted by Fareed Zakaria on February 2, 2009 11:24 AM
- Should the World Help Iran Protesters?
- Iranian Election Aftermath
- Obama's Cairo Speech
- Has the World Lost Confidence in U.S. Economic Management?
- The Future of Newspapers
- U.S., Israel on a Crash Course Over Iran?
- Threats From An Interlinked World
- Reconciliation for Turkey and Armenia
- All Past Questions