Apropos of Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner's trip to Beijing this week: Have China and the world lost confidence in America's ability to manage the global economy? If so, what can the U.S. do to gain that confidence back?
FROM THE PANEL
The United States' economy will regain the world's confidence when its government (first Bush, now Obama) stops behaving like a banana republic.Carlos Alberto Montaner Madrid, Spain | 1 COMMENTS
Jun 4, 2009 at 11:44 AM
- Should the World Help Iran Protesters?
- Iranian Election Aftermath
- Obama's Cairo Speech
- Has the World Lost Confidence in U.S. Economic Management?
- The Future of Newspapers
- U.S., Israel on a Crash Course Over Iran?
- Threats From An Interlinked World
- Reconciliation for Turkey and Armenia
- All Past Questions